Anger Management and Domestic Violence Group for Men
Anger and rage can cause lasting damage to your relationships both at home and at work. The Village Family Service Center's St. Cloud office offers an Anger Management and Domestic Violence Group for Men that can help you control your anger.
The Anger Management group runs 12 weeks; those taking part in the Domestic Violence Group meet for an additional six weeks. You don't have to be court-ordered to take this class, but it does fulfill the court requirements for anger management or domestic violence counseling.
In this class, you will learn:
- The functions of anger and the feelings that accompany it.
- The relationship between anger and childhood trauma.
- How you can be an effective parent.
- How to be assertive without expressing inappropriate anger.
- Relaxation techniques you can use to manage your anger.
- Healthy ways to express your anger.
- How to take accountability for your actions and behaviors.
- And more. See the curriculum here.
For more information, contact The Village at 320-253-5930.