"The best way to capture moments is to pay attention. This is how we cultivate mindfulness." – Jon Kabat-Zinn
- The difference between “doing” and “being”
- The foundational concepts of mindfulness: presence, acceptance, non-judgement
- How to focus on your breath and reconnect with your body
- How to notice and disengage from a negative mindset
- The skills to begin accepting thoughts and emotions without judgement
- How to cultivate self-compassion
The group will meet from 7 to 8:30 p.m. on Mondays, Sept. 25 through Nov. 6, at The Village offices in Fargo. To sign up, call Kim at 701-451-4900.