You can strengthen families.
You can fight addiction.
You can change a life.
You can #BeTheVillage.
In these stressful, sometimes chaotic times, we all need a Village. A community that supports you and provides the help you need to lead a healthy, productive life. The Village improves lives by offering counseling, addiction recovery, mentoring, financial guidance and additional services in 15 communities across North Dakota and Minnesota.
You can be a part of this Village by showing your support on Giving Tuesday.
Since its start in 2012, Giving Tuesday has become a global movement. Following the recognized shopping events of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, it's a day set aside to celebrate philanthropy and the kick-off to the charitable season.
The Village's goal is to raise $20,000 on Giving Tuesday 2017. With your help, we can make this a reality. Your gift can also make TWICE the impact, thanks to a generous donor who will match the first $10,000 raised, dollar-for-dollar!
What can your gift do for others?
- $25 = 1 session of financial counseling and debt management work
- $50 = 1 session in a Mindfulness Group
- $60 = Therapeutic ambulance toy so a child to process his or her medical trauma
- $65 = A kit of toys for therapists to work with kids in their homes
- $100 = 1 session of pregnancy counseling
- $100 = 1 hour of support for families of First Step clients
- $150 = 1 hour of child behavioral health therapy
- $300 = 1 session of Intensive Outpatient work for Village clients
- $500 = 5 sessions of Relapse Prevention Group for First Step clients
Help us provide these important services for your friends, family members, co-workers ... the people who make up your village. #BeTheVillage Nov. 28, 2017.
Make your donation at www.thevillagefamily.org/BeTheVillage.