Girls 360º Group
Girls 360º Group is a multi-week group for teenage girls that educates them on a full spectrum (360 degrees) of topics that affect a female adolescent's life. It is offered occasionally at our Grand Forks and St. Cloud offices.
Who should attend?
Girls ages 13 to 17 who need help to:
- Increase their self-esteem
- Understand healthy relationships
- Increase assertiveness
- Understand reasonable risk-taking
- Build a positive self-image
What issues will be addressed?
- Healthy Lifestyles: proper eating, exercise, stress, acne, hair, clothes
- Relationships: physical and emotional relationships with other girls, boys, siblings, parents, step-parents, grandparents, teachers and co-workers
- Social Skills: confidence, manners, fitting in, girls in the media, cliques, social supports, positive thinking
- Safety and Relationships: drugs, self-esteem
- Decision-Making: choices, assertiveness, expectations
For more information on Girls 360º, including upcoming session dates, call our St. Cloud office at 320-253-5930 or Grand Forks office at 701-746-4584.