Circle of Security
At times, all caregivers feel lost or without a clue about the behavior of their children. Imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what children were really asking of you. Circle of Security is a program for parents or other caregivers of children with special emotional and behavioral needs. It is great for those dealing with:
- Oppositional behavior
- Attachment, adoption, or foster care
- Trauma and divorce
- Children with developmental delays
The Circle of Security Program is based on decades of research about how to increase secure relationships to support and strengthen children. You will learn strategies to manage certain behaviors and develop healthy relationships.
- Understand the emotional world of your children by learning to read their emotional needs.
- Support the ability of your children to successfully manage their emotions.
- Enhance the self-esteem development of your children.
- Honor your innate wisdom and desire for your children to be secure.