Family Engagement Services empower families to make positive choices and take action for the betterment of the family unit. Trained Village providers work with families as they find workable solutions for the issues they face. In some cases, we bring together the family and service providers (such as schools or social services), allowing families to decide what works best for them.
Family Engagement programs provided by The Village include:
- Family Group Decision Making: Trained facilitators help families make the best decision for the safety, care and protection of children. Available in North Dakota and Clay County, Minnesota.
- Supervised Parenting Time and Child Exchange: Provides structured observation of parents and their children when supervised visitation is required, as well as a safe, neutral location for parents with shared custody to exchange their children for visits. Available in Minot, North Dakota.
- Truancy Intervention Program: Works with children and their parents in all public schools, K-12, in Clay County, Minnesota, to promote school attendance.
- Wraparound Program: Gives families the opportunity and tools they need to address the safety and well-being of their children and their families. Available in Clay County, Minnesota.
- Youth Cultural Liaison Program (YCLP): Focuses on reducing the over-representation of Native American and other minority youth in the Juvenile Justice System. The Village provides this service in Devils Lake, North Dakota.
For more information, contact The Village Family Service Center at 1-800-627-8220 or email@example.com.