Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
The Village’s Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) offers help, guidance and hope to those with mental health challenges. Think of IOP as a little bit more, or a little bit less. It can be the transition down from partial or inpatient hospitalization, or provide support to those exiting chemical dependency treatment with ongoing mental health needs. It can prevent a need for higher levels of care, providing temporary support when life gets overwhelming and individual counseling isn’t enough.
IOP meets four days a week, three hours a day at The Village Family Service Center, 1201 25th St. S., Fargo.
What is IOP like?
IOP is a confidential program during which clients receive education and support, develop coping skills, and problem solve life’s ongoing stress and challenges in a group setting. Education covers areas specific to client diagnosis and needs, such as wellness, medication management, self-care, relationships, communication, mindfulness, and safety planning. In addition to supporting our clients, we are available to educate and support their family and friends, as the client needs and wants.
- For adults with mental health needs
- Facilitated by licensed, experienced behavior health professionals
- Ongoing assessment
- Medication management by a Clinical Nurse Specialist (Psychiatric)
- Multidisciplinary programming
- Client able to return to own mental health professional upon discharge
- Most insurances accepted, and payment plans available
- No referral needed
For more information or an IOP assessment, call (701) 451-4900 or email us.