For The Village's counselors and service providers, a job well done means a life has been changed, sometimes even saved. Whether that change comes about through therapy, treatment for addiction, adoption services, financial counseling, or being matched with a Big Brother or Sister, lives are made better on a daily basis.
How do we know? Our clients tell us. Check out some recent comments:
- The Village offered me help and hope I didn’t know existed. I have gotten help at other facilities, but with The Village I am certain my future will truly be OK. Thank you for helping me!
- IOP changed my life in the best way possible.
- The counselor was wonderful and understanding. Had lots of recommendations on how to deal with situations that arise in the future. Was willing to listen and the atmosphere was very welcoming and comfortable.
- First Step was the right place, the right people, at the right time for me. This place gave me back my life and more.
- They listened and were very good with my child and give me a sense of relief knowing someone is going to help me help her learn to deal with emotional concerns.
- I am happy, more confident and stand up for myself more.
- I love the staff and their commitment to their clients.
The Village exists to improve lives and strengthen children, families and organizations through community-based behavioral health services like counseling, addiction treatment, mentoring and more. Call 1-800-627-8220 or request an appointment online.