The Village is a great place to work!
Family isn't just in our name; it's in our DNA. We're a family of colleagues who care about one another, support each other, and share the mission of enhancing the lives of those we serve. We take our work seriously and have fun. We make work-life balance a priority.
Employees are the heart and soul of what we do. We appreciate them and make a point to show that appreciation on a regular basis. One unique benefit we provide is program and licensing supervision at no cost to you!
Watch this video to hear from some Village employees for yourself:
The Village is an EEO/AA employer.
Who are we?
The Village is one of the region’s leading non-profit human service organizations. We provide behavioral health and other community services across North Dakota and Minnesota. It's a place where you can build a career and help people at the same time. Learn more about our services.
When you work for The Village, it’s more than a job. It’s Family.
Benefits of Employment
Some of the benefits that come with a career at The Village include:
- Group Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Benefits
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 8 to 9 paid holidays annually: New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (Thursday and Friday), Christmas Eve (if falls during the week), Christmas Day
- Direct deposit
- Training opportunities
- Supervision stipends for advanced licensures
- Jeans day on Fridays
- Gym contribution through health plan
To further explore employment opportunities, view our current job openings.
Intern at The Village
Internship opportunities vary by location and time of year and are posted as available. Clinical internships are available to Master's level students. Internships may involve skills and therapy work in the office, home, and school settings. Interns may lead and co-facilitate skills and therapy sessions. They often conduct diagnostic assessments, develop treatment plans, and write progress notes following sessions.
Our mission is to enhance the lives of those we serve.
To meet community needs and enhance overall well-being with innovative services and integrated care models.
- Integrity: We operate in a trustworthy manner, holding ourselves accountable as an organization and individuals.
- Excellence: We strive for the highest level of quality in all we do.
- Service: We offer client-centered, compassionate care with an emphasis on collaboration.
- Communication: We foster a diverse environment that encourages respectful, open and honest dialogue.
Get to know us better on social
Want to learn more about us? Visit us on social media. You'll find videos about our work, photos of our staff, articles from our experts, and more!